effective sales presentations is a common activity of the salesperson.
The question is - do you enjoy doing them? and are you good
course is designed to provide you with the skills, knowledge,
techniques and strategies to deliver winning sales presentations
so that you can get your benefits and content across in a confident
manner, get rid of those nerves and fluffed lines and CLOSE
Will Benefit From The Course?
- Salespeople who have to give presentations
to clients to sell their products and services
What Will You Gain From the
- Develop key sales presentation skills
- Understand the importance and difference
between features and benefits
- Learn how to structure your sales presentation
to get to that "YES"
- How to use effective body language and
how to manage your space
- Learn how to build rapport with the client
and how get them on your side
- How to prepare for any presentation
- Learn how to focus on the clients needs
and involve them in the presentation
- Learn advanced communication techniques
to adopt to different listening and learning styles
- Learn how to overcome your nerves
- Learn how to answer questions from the
clients in an effective manner
- Learn how to project your voice, tonality
- Learn how to make a memorable first impression
and keep the presentaton interesting
- Learn how to cut out the waffle!
course content can either follow something similar to the above,
or be tailored to your exact requirements at no extra
charge. The duration of the course can be 1 or 2 days
depending on what you would like the course to cover and what
your objectives are - the choice is yours!
Sean will organise training for as many delegates as you wish,
he recommends that the number of attendees do not exceed 10.
This ensures that EVERY delegate receives personal attention.
discuss your requirements or to book please call: 0800 849 6732
send us an email at
Courses (click on each for more information)
take a look at our other courses below. Please note that Sean
and the team like to tailor
all of our courses to meet your exact requirements at
no extra cost and to also make sure that the attendees
can take what they learn and use it in the workplace - the all
important yardstick of whether the management training was worth
it in the first place!