1 or 2 day course will enable you to practise the skills needed
for building strong relationships and improve your communication
and influencing skills, in order for you to achieve your goals.
you will be able to highlight the difference between positional
and personal power; you'll be shown how to employ specific skills
and strategies to influence others, by building trust and commitment
- rather then relying on any position of authority. The focus
on building relationships to help you achieve your goals, is
closely aligned to the concept of situational leadership.
Will Benefit From The Course?
- Anyone who needs to influence others in
order to achieve their goals
- Managers who are responsible for the matrix
management of others
- Staff who need to put their point across
in a persuasive and convincing manner
- Staff who feel that others influence them
all of the time and this needs to change!
What Will You Gain From the
- Learn positive influencing language to
use and how to say it
- Learn how to use body language and non-verbal
communication to your advantage
- Learn how to understand the motivations
- Learn how to use the learning style and
management style of others in order to influence
- Learn how to influence at meetings and
- Dealing with conflict strategies and turning
- How to get your point across across without
- Learn how to build effortless rapport
- Building networks in and out of the workplace
- Building trust with people and how to do
course content can either follow something similar to the above,
or be tailored to your exact requirements at no extra
charge. The duration of the course can be 1 or 2 days
depending on what you would like the course to cover and what
your objectives are - the choice is yours!
Sean will organise training for as many delegates as you wish,
he recommends that the number of attendees do not exceed 10.
This ensures that EVERY delegate receives personal attention.
discuss your requirements or to book please call: 0800 849 6732
send us an email at
Courses (click on each for more information)
take a look at our other courses below. Please note that Sean
and the team like to tailor
all of our courses to meet your exact requirements at
no extra cost and to also make sure that the attendees
can take what they learn and use it in the workplace - the all
important yardstick of whether the management training was worth
it in the first place!