face it, you are a technical expert! You know your stuff, you
know the ins and outs about what you are supporting. But what
do you know about telephone answering technques? Effective questioning?
or how to deal with an irrate customer?
worry help is at hand! This course is specifically designed
to cater for technical professionals who deal with customers
will learn all about customer service, communication, managing
customer frustration, increasing customer receptivity to solutions,
helping customers explain the real problem, and efficient listening
will then be able to help your customers the first time that
they call and irradicate the need for repeat calls that just
clog up the helpdesk lines!
Will Benefit From The Course?
- IT help desk agents
- Technical support representatives,
- Tech help desk engineers,
- Field engineers
- Other staff who provide technical support
to either internal or external customers
What Will You Gain From the
- You will understand and appreciate what
it feels like to be on the other end of poor, good and excellent
- Helping the non-technical customer verbalize
- Efficient and effective listening methods
- You will understand what the expectations
and needs are from your customers
- You will learn how to alter your tonality,
inflection and how to control your voice
- Dealing successfully with frustrated customers
- Involve customers in problem resolution
- You will learn best practises and telephone
'etiquette' when answering, holding or transferring calls
- You will learn how to listen attentively
and how to elicit the callers needs
- You will learn how to handle complaints
effectively and in a positive way
course content can either follow something similar to the above,
or be tailored to your exact requirements at no extra
charge. The duration of the course can be 1 or 2 days
depending on what you would like the course to cover and what
your objectives are - the choice is yours!
Sean will organise training for as many delegates as you wish,
he recommends that the number of attendees do not exceed 10.
This ensures that EVERY delegate receives personal attention.
discuss your requirements or to book please call: 0800 849 6732
send us an email at
Courses (click on each for more information)
take a look at our other courses below. Please note that Sean
and the team like to tailor
all of our courses to meet your exact requirements at
no extra cost and to also make sure that the attendees
can take what they learn and use it in the workplace - the all
important yardstick of whether the management training was worth
it in the first place!